Abilene Crime Stoppers program is funded by private donations and fund raising. The reward money paid out by the program comes from court generated probation fees, donations and fund raising.
We ask YOU to help us make our community a safer place to live and work. Please consider making a donation to our program right now.
Fund raising Goals
Hosting successful fundraisers is the key in funding our advertising, promotional items, board training and our 24/7 call center. We continue to strive to:
- Keep the public aware of our program
- Keep the media support on HIGH
- Implement new programs in conjunction with the Police Department
Become a SPONSOR!
You can show your support for our local Crime Stoppers Program.
Here's what we offer you:
- Bronze: For $20 per month ($240 per year) your banner ad will be placed in rotation on our website. Each time a page is viewed a different sponsor's banner will show. You can even have your banner linked to your web-page. This is an excellent, inexpensive way to show your community support!
- Silver: For $30 per month ($360 per year) you will receive two ad placements in our banner rotation - AND - you can have your Business Name, Description, Location, Phone Number, and Website Address/Link listed on our Sponsors Page (sorted Alphabetically). This lets your neighbors know you support the Crime Stoppers Mission to make our community safer.
- Gold: For $40 per month ($480 per year) you will receive three ad placements in our banner rotation - AND - your Business will be listed near the top of our Sponsors Page - before the alphabetically sorted sponsors.
- Platinum: For $60 per month ($720 per year) you will receive four ad placements in our banner rotation - AND - your Business will be listed at the top of our Sponsors Page - before the alphabetically sorted sponsors.
Help Support the Crime Stoppers Program
Please become a Sponsor, with your tax deductible donation Today.
All site content on Abilene Crime Stoppers website is copyrighted. Any copying, use, or dissemination without prior written permission is prohibited by law.